[AusNOG] IP transit via Megaport in Sydney and Melbourne

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Sun Jul 13 21:19:38 EST 2014

http://www.megaport.com/services/who-is-on-megaport.html

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield

Chief Executive Officer
Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd

Web: http://simtronic.com.au
Phone: 1300 592 330
Fax: (02) 4749 4950

On 13 Jul 2014, at 21:18, "James Braunegg" <james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>> wrote:

Dear Andrew

As a starting point I would recommend reaching out to everyone connected to Megaport

NSW peers - http://pastebin.com/5nyZL6dn

VIC Peers - http://pastebin.com/h8i6Jghm

This information was gained from https://lg.megaport.com/

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.micron21.com/ddos-protection<http://www.micron21.com/ddos-protection>   T: @micron21

<image001.jpg>
This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.