[AusNOG] Black Lotus / AS32421

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Sun Jul 13 20:27:47 EST 2014

AusNOG,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself as the founder of Black
Lotus. As a DDoS mitigation provider which extensively services the
Australian market and is in the process of extending native
capabilities to the continent, the logical next step is for our
engineers to build relations within the network operator community.

It is a pleasure to participate and I know that my staff and I
certainly look forward to meeting everyone as we begin attending local
networking events. If there is anything I can do for anyone in the
AusNOG community, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
--
Jeffrey A. Lyon, CISSP-ISSMP
Fellow, Black Lotus Communications