[AusNOG] BlackLotus Discontinue Free Guardian Service

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Sun Jul 13 08:36:18 EST 2014

I'd certainly be interested to hear.  As I understood it, Micron21 are not
a full-time provider, so you have to bear the first 5-10 minutes of the
attack until they notice and login to your router and de-advertise the /24
out your bgp, and then advertise it out theirs?..   Well, that's how it was
explained to me by one of their customers when they took it up ~6 months
ago?

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust
rendrag at rendrag.net -  http://www.rendrag.net/