[AusNOG] BlackLotus Discontinue Free Guardian Service

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sat Jul 12 16:55:17 EST 2014

Actually yes.... I learnt more about Micron21 and Blacklotus the other day.
 But rather than me repeating it and maybe getting it wrong, James, can you
explain where Micron21 is like/better than BlackLotus as you have to me
recently.

I only ask this, not as a sales thing for Micron21, but so the whole
community can know the advantages without James having to explain it one by
one

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering