[AusNOG] 10GBase-T SFP modules?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Thu Jul 10 09:34:43 EST 2014

The deployment of 10GBase-T ports are so low, and the switches also rare,
that while it would be nice, I don't see an actual business case, unless
they were VERY expensive, and then no one would buy them.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering