[AusNOG] 10GBase-T SFP modules?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Wed Jul 9 23:03:51 EST 2014

Actually, what you want is possible.. but not in a 'reverse SFP+' form.

But, you can get media converters, but I doubt they are available in
Australia with essentially almost no demand.

http://www.perle.com/products/10gbase-t-standalone-media-converters.shtml

http://www.addoncomputer.com/add-mcc10grjsfp-sk.aspx

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering