[AusNOG] The Average (Theoretical) Speed Of The FTTN NBN So Far Is 46Mbps

Guy Ellis guy at traverse.com.au
Wed Jul 9 10:29:28 EST 2014

Hi Kenneth,

Yes, it makes sense to locate node near the Telstra pillar.
I guess in that case there will be a number of subscribers > 800m.

Do you know if vectoring has been enabled in these trials?

A small team of us are doing VDSL CPE development here, so I am watching
with this with great interest.

Cheers,
  - Guy.

Guy Ellis