[AusNOG] HP DL360 G5 Firmware DVD

James Mcintosh james.mcintosh at rocketmail.com
Tue Jul 8 15:18:54 EST 2014

Hi Gang,

I purchased a HP DL360 G5 server off eBay for a few hundred bucks. I went to the HP website to download the latest firmware DVD for it (as I have done many times in the past) but now it seems that HP are being douchebags and requiring a support contract for downloads of the firmware update DVD.

Obviously it's not commercial for me to buy a support contract for a server this old.

Would anyone happen to have the iso for Firmware Update DVD version 10.10 for HP DL360 G5 that they'd be willing to share?