[AusNOG] AWS Direct Connect

Bill Walker bill at wjw.co.nz
Tue Jul 8 12:15:40 EST 2014

To answer your Direct Connect pricing question... we have a 1gb DC in
Chicago and the monthly cost breakdown is:

$200USD Equinux Cross Connect
$220USD DC 1gb Port Charge (30c/hour)

Data in to AWS is free, Data out is 2c/MB. From what I can see in the
AWS Console, I can create as many L3 interfaces (public or private) as I
like. Although there may be associated VPC Charges if I did so though.

Cheers,

Bill