[AusNOG] Should we be a LIR for our customers and get them PI (Was: another ipv6 Q)

Elly Tawhai elly at apnic.net
Mon Jul 7 17:22:16 EST 2014

Hi Tony,

Just to add to the coments already made. APNIC has a "Referral
Application" program to allow current APNIC members to help
their customers apply for portable resources. Please see the
link below:

http://www.apnic.net/referral

If you would like to help your customers to receive their own
IP addresses directly from APNIC, you can complete the referral
application form via MyAPNIC.

For your information the term of portable is now referred to
within the APNIC policy document intead of PI.

Please feel free to contact APNIC helpdesk <helpdesk at apnic.net>
if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Elly