[AusNOG] another ipv6 Q

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Thu Jul 3 11:09:39 EST 2014

Mark,

To be accurate, ipv6 from APNIC is not $0.

If your IPv6 allocation exceeds the value of the IPv4 allocation, you will
pay the greater of the two.

You get a LOT for that, but, still.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering