[AusNOG] Thoughts about IP Transit

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Wed Jul 2 22:05:26 EST 2014

How does gaming use more transit upstream? I haven't watched the video but
where are these claims?

We run a massive gaming network (2 gbits of transit) and the only increase
in school holidays for us is ddos attacks. No transit increases from usage.
Interesting claim. I'll watch the video :-)

--
Jared HirstChief Executive Officer

Office Address: 2/2 Teamster Close, Tuggerah NSW 2259
Postal Address: PO Box 3187, Tuggerah NSW 2259
Phone: +61 2 8115 8801 | Network Ops: +61 2 8115 8850 | Main Switch: +61 2
8115 8888
Web: www.serversaustralia.com.au
[image: Servers Australia - Logo] <http://serversaustralia.com.au/>How are
we doing?please click here to tell Servers Australia - We‘re listening
<https://docs.google.com/a/serversaustralia.com.au/forms/d/1LN6H3Dc8TCJFmNH7pxVkAfrhP3MosGNAueA8hteFbIY/viewform#start=openform>[image:
Find Us on Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/ServersAustralia> [image:
Follow us on Twitter] <http://twitter.com/serversau> [image: Follow us on
Google] <https://plus.google.com/112681060777876559914>

*Notice:* This message may contain private and confidential information
intended only for the recipients. If you have received this message in
error please delete immediately and notify the sender, as any distribution
or reproduction of this message is prohibited. The views & opinions
expressed in this e-mail are NOT necessarily those of Servers Australia

Please consider the environment before printing this email - every year we
are losing 40 million acres of oxygen producing forests through logging and
land clearing.