[AusNOG] Multiple protocols > bgp AS Numbers on Vyatta

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 21:51:22 EST 2014

Are they always /28's and are they always from within the same larger block that you could match (ie. all from a /16) ?

If so you could match this fairly easily with a prefix-list.

If they are random prefixes from all over the shop that you can't easily group together then you'd have to look for other criteria. You could also consider using a max-prefix command to limit the number of prefixes if this is a potential concern.

regards,
Tony.