[AusNOG] Layer 2 NextG Product

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Wed Jul 2 13:03:22 EST 2014

www.itelecomwholesale.com.au<http://www.itelecomwholesale.com.au>

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield (VK2NAB)

Chief Executive Officer
Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd

Web: http://www.simtronic.com.au<http://www.simtronic.com.au/> | E-mail: nathan.brookfield at simtronic.com.au<mailto:nathan.brookfield at simtronic.com.au>

From: AusNOG [mailto:ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net] On Behalf Of Skeeve Stevens
Sent: Wednesday, 2 July 2014 12:59 PM
To: Andrew Yager
Cc: ausnog at lists.ausnog.net
Subject: Re: [AusNOG] Layer 2 NextG Product

I've heard that the NextG is available wholesale as 3G, but not their 4G... not sure who through though.

...Skeeve

Skeeve Stevens - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com<mailto:skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com> ; www.eintellegonetworks.com<http://www.eintellegonetworks.com/>

facebook.com/eintellegonetworks<http://facebook.com/eintellegonetworks> ; linkedin.com/in/skeeve<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve>

twitter.com/theispguy<http://twitter.com/theispguy> ; blog: www.theispguy.com<http://www.theispguy.com/>

[http://eintellegonetworks.com/logos/ein09.png]

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering