[AusNOG] Layer 2 NextG Product

Damian Guppy the.damo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 12:40:22 EST 2014

If you are using a Telstra NextIP Managed IPWAN service you can get NextG
tails into it. Not cheap though. We did have one case where we signed up a
single NextIP IPWAN endpoint and had an endpoint into the Next G side of
things. It isnt exactly a layer 2 service, but it sounds close to what you
want.

--Damian