[AusNOG] WARNING! WARNING: SCAM [Domain Register Pty Ltd]

Bradley Amm Bradley.Amm at homegroupwa.com.au
Tue Jul 1 14:50:49 EST 2014

What he meant was if a domain is on Cloudflare you can go to direct.thedomain.com and get the direct website
EG My test website is hosted on Cloudflare. But direct.bradleyamm.com will give you the hosted site on VentraIP

Just DNS entries

Kind Regards

Bradley Amm
11 Delawney St Balcatta WA 6021
P 08 6241 4404 F 6241 4455 M 0448 815 710
W www.homegroupwa.com.au<http://www.homegroupwa.com.au/>

[new-footer]