[AusNOG] SharePoint Online Issues

Shain Singh shain.singh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 12:03:18 EST 2014

> Potential user impact: Customers using MSA federation may see higher
> latency and isolated login failures. If this occurs, a single retry
> should resolve the issue. Microsoft Account users and guests to
> SharePoint Online may see login errors until we have resolved the issue.

It doesn't actually state that the issues are network related -
although cdn.sharepointonline.com seems down at the moment (at least
from Hong Kong).

I would guess this is related to their ADFS for federation in which
case it has nothing to do with "network operators".

--
Shaineel Singh
e: shain.singh at gmail.com
p: +61 422 921 951
w: http://buffet.shainsingh.com

--
"Too many have dispensed with generosity to practice charity" - Albert Camus