[AusNOG] Fwd: [nznog] heads up.. gmail now checking ipv6 rdns

Tim March march.tim at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 11:13:34 EST 2014

I'd be curious to hear how/if many others have spam issues w/ Google
Apps/Gmail..

My experience has been really positive. I've got ~ 5 domains on Google
Apps, including my company, and literally can't remember the last time I
got unsolicited (eg. not from a site/forum/vendor/whatever I'd signed up
for...) spam. No funky gmail settings, no funky mail client
(Thunderbird) configuration, it just seems to work.

T.

PGP/GNUPG Public Key: http://d3vnu11.com/pub.key