[AusNOG] ipv6, TID ADSL and SRX working

Lindsay Hill lindsay.k.hill at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 07:22:08 EST 2014

I've been using 12.1X46-D10.2 with Snap in NZ for a few weeks now. It's
nice that they've finally fixed the commit issue, but disappointing that it
took so long, and wasn't documented in the release notes.

Until yesterday it had been stable, but then I started seeing a few issues
with v6 breaking. Haven't had time to properly investigate.

Still haven't been able to figure out how to pass parameters to the DHCPv6
server. The docs sort of imply that you can do it, but I haven't seen a
full working config.

Lindsay