[AusNOG] ipv6, TID ADSL and SRX working

Tom Lanyon tom+ausnog at oneshoeco.com
Thu Jan 23 21:29:42 EST 2014

On 23 Jan 2014, at 20:29, Peter J. Cherny <peterc at luddite.com.au> wrote:
> Just for the record ...
>
> Model: srx110h-va
> JUNOS Software Release [12.1X46-D10.2]
>
> dhcp6 PD now works with TID ADSL
> so as well as an HE tunnel, I have a native PA /56

I'm running 12.1X46-D10.2 too, but with Internode ADSL, and it's fixed the issue stopping one being able to properly commit the DHCPv6 client config without specifying 'client-ia-type ia-na', but I'm still getting strange IPv6 dropouts every now and then.  When this occurs, 'show dhcpv6 client binding' returns a completely empty response, like the dhcpv6 client has just disappeared.

I haven't had any similar issues on the same services using Cisco ISRs.

-Tom

p.s. committing any sort of change to the PPPoE interface (pp0.0) seems to initiate a full restart of the session and interrupts service - is this usual or am I missing something?