[AusNOG] Telstra Cable - Multiple-Access

Andrew Cox andrew.cox at bigair.net.au
Wed Jan 22 13:08:10 EST 2014

On the subject of Telstra cable, is there any way for a business to apply
for multiple Telstra cable services without being required to put them all
under an individuals name / drivers license etc?

Seeing as you are getting something connected perhaps you've run across
this Skeeve? We haven't had much luck trying to find a way to get cable
services for business.

-Andrew