[AusNOG] Telstra Cable - Multiple-Access

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 07:51:59 EST 2014

Wouldn't it just be easier to get it installed into one spot, then shared
using Ethernet? :)

(But I'm guessing that this isn't the point).  It should be technically
feasible (two different cable modems, two different accounts), but there's
often a difference between technically feasible and what a service provider
actually allows.

Regards,

Robert