[AusNOG] Remote Managed PDU

Serge Malev smalev at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 12:13:26 EST 2014

A bit heavy:

                    Weight: 19.10 KGS

From: skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 10:42:36 +1100
To: ausnog at ausnog.net
Subject: Re: [AusNOG] Remote Managed PDU

Hey all,
Thanks to Daniel and a couple of others... these look like the most economical and seem to be available easily.
They are made my Aviosys I think, but they OEM them to a few others and are about $220.

http://www.auspcmarket.com.au/4-way-managed-pdu-with-ping-watchdog-and-power-scheduling/ or

http://www.buymesmart.com.au/products/51-4-way-managed-pdu-with-ping-watchdog-and-power-scheduling.aspx?gclid=CIbh-qiwhrwCFYMHvAodUWIAMQ

...Skeeve
Skeeve Stevens - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd

Phone: 1300 239 038; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeevefacebook.com/eintellegonetworks ; linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call

Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting