[AusNOG] Web Monitoring

Karl Hardisty karl at mothership.co.nz
Wed Jan 15 14:16:38 EST 2014

Seconded.

We’ve tried all the major monitoring services and a few smaller ones, and Panopta were our choice. Even given the variability of the internet at any point in time, we’ve found them consistently reliable and accurate.

k.

lE karl at mothership.co.nz lW mothership.co.nz  lA PO Box 99814, Newmarket  lM 021 999 990 lP 974 3171