[AusNOG] Megaport Suspends Accepting New Orders in PIPE DC's

Chris Ricks chris.ricks at securepay.com.au
Tue Jan 14 23:54:25 EST 2014

Clearly they're not interested in my strategy, or anyone else's for that
matter - their strategy is clearly decided based on their business
objectives and not the objectives of mine (or any other) business.

Thankfully, I can confirm that the business partners we work with (many
of which have representatives on this list) have acted with our needs
and requirements in mind and I've not needed to refer to contracts on
any occassion in memory.