[AusNOG] Global switch Level 4 Hard disk's

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Tue Jan 14 08:44:58 EST 2014

I'm guessing here - but I would assume the use of this kind of gas
suppression system is a selling point for Global Switch to the point of
it isn't harmful to your electronics - saving your equipment if it is
not in the direct path of the fire.

Given that 'selling point' has failed, I would imagine it'd come under
Global Switches liability?

This again assuming that GS use this as a selling point over other DC's
(such as Equinix ) that dump the foam and ruin everyone's hardware.