[AusNOG] Hacked site reports boy to police | theage.com.au

Jake Anderson yahoo at vapourforge.com
Thu Jan 9 10:41:18 EST 2014

Given that one of the jobs of the police is prevent crime could AFP
perhaps set up a vuln reporting doohickey?
crimestoppers for the interweb?

heh I wonder how that would go, reporting a vuln to crimestoppers, much
as you would report an open door to a closed bank to the police why
should you not do the same thing when online?

It might be less work for them than trying to prosecute 15 year olds who
have access to hacking tools like google.
That and getting a call/letter from the AFP or visit from a uniformed
officer reporting a vuln may well light a fire under the party in terms
of getting something done about it.