[AusNOG] Checkpoint UTM-1 576

adamn at eyemedia.com.au adamn at eyemedia.com.au
Wed Jan 8 08:39:18 EST 2014

Hot glue, SATA connectors don't really "latch" as such, a lot of vendors
do that (Barracuda etc) so things don't shake lose in transit and end up
DOA.

Regards,
Adam Niedzwiedzki

From:   Skeeve Stevens <skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com>
To:     "<ausnog at lists.ausnog.net>" <ausnog at lists.ausnog.net>,
Date:   07/01/2014 09:11 PM
Subject:        Re: [AusNOG] Checkpoint UTM-1 576
Sent by:        "AusNOG" <ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net>

For anyone interested in what the inside of a Checkpoint UTM-1 570 Series
(576) looks like.

http://imgur.com/a/7hT3V#0

The fans seem like something I can get at Jaycar...   Notice the glue
they've put on the hard drive connector... interesting.

...Skeeve

Skeeve Stevens - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
facebook.com/eintellegonetworks ; linkedin.com/in/skeeve
twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 3:20 PM, Skeeve Stevens <