[AusNOG] Suggestion on how to interface a telstra 4g device into a network

Samantha S samantha at sbdg.com.au
Thu Feb 27 02:25:03 EST 2014

Guys

We are unable to get a second dsl link so we can use our voip in the new
office.
We have a dsl link open1 (no dsl2 ports) and a Telstra wifi 4g device
I am trying to interface the 4G device into the router, so I can bring up a
gre tunnel back to our colo in order to get ip's we need in the office
Leaving the adsl link for our voip traffic

Any suggestions on how to achieve this would be great.

In order not to upset people - please reply offlist.

Sam

---