[AusNOG] Any Telstra Internet Direct contacts out there?

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Mon Feb 24 20:16:43 EST 2014

You need to call sales, and request them to put in a change of service order to add IPv6..  That’ll take 4-6 weeks, as it has to go through some crazy workflow.  They’ll tell you it’ll only take a week, but they’ll tell you that every week for 4-6 weeks when you phone up to ask why it’s taking so long ;)

They won’t let you know once it’s done, so just keep looking in custdata under routing, until the ‘Manage IPv6 Delegated Prefix’ button appears :)  (See image linked below)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36460060/custdatav6.png

If you need help with an 877 config that works with TID (the internode config doesn’t quite work), let me know :)

Cheers,

Damien