[AusNOG] DNS Craziness

Matt Palmer mpalmer at hezmatt.org
Wed Feb 19 06:40:08 EST 2014

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 11:23:12PM +1100, Joshua D'Alton wrote:
> Actually thinking how its only resolving wrong over MP, and knowing a
> little how AWS is setup in sydney, I'd definitely be making a ticket as I
> just checked route53 and there is nothing I can see that would allow a
> different result in this situation, let alone an IP a week old.

Just don't be surprised when Amazon asks you to pony up extra cash to
investigate the defect in their services.  Apparently, paying for their
service doesn't entitle you to have that service operate correctly.

- Matt

--
It fsck's the volume or it gets the format again.
		-- Don Quixote, in the Monastery