[AusNOG] NTT packet loss??

Ben O'Hara ben.ohara at ausregistry.com.au
Mon Feb 17 12:06:54 EST 2014

Yup, we're seeing packet loss on NTT circuits out of aus at the moment.

Ben

Regards,

Ben O'Hara
Senior Network and Systems Engineer
AusRegistry Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria. Australia. 3004.
Ph:  +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: ben.ohara at ausregistry.com.au<mailto:ben.ohara at ausregistry.com.au>
Web:  www.ausregistry.com.au<http://www.ausregistry.com.au/>

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.