[AusNOG] What tool shows this?

Jimmy mupperoni at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 15:28:03 EST 2014

I wonder what network monitoring tool is this?[image: Inline images 1]

Also what is a good network monitoring tool (open source preferred) that
collects netflow data and can easily show a current traffic anomaly e.g. a
ddos attack quickly and succinctly? The primary goal is to help me identify
the traffic anomaly, if there's a certain IP address being targeted, etc.

I am currently using ntop but I find it a little cumbersome and slow,
although it's helpful, but it isn't giving me a nice output like the above.

Thanks!

Jimmy