[AusNOG] Cisco hardware failures

James Pickering (japicker) japicker at cisco.com
Sat Feb 15 11:18:50 EST 2014

Skeeve,

To be confirmed however I believe it would depend on the age of the equipment. If there is no immediate issue I would suggest waiting until the field notices are ready, however either way the policy below would apply. EoL and EoS details can be found at www.cisco.com/go/eol. Definitely worth reaching out to your Cisco account team either way.

Q: Will you be replacing products, repairing products, or offering discounted upgrades?