[AusNOG] Cisco hardware failures

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sat Feb 15 11:05:46 EST 2014

James,

Thanks for this quick response.

Couple of significant product ranges in there - 7200, 3560, 3750, 2960 and
the ISRs... thousands of those in production here in Australia.

A tonne of those product ranges are bought and sold on the refurbished
market... I presume Cisco takes no responsibility for those if they don't
have a support agreement?

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering