[AusNOG] Speaking of DNS...

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Fri Feb 14 16:35:02 EST 2014

On 14/02/2014 15:25, Damian Guppy wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 1:23 PM, Mark Foster <blakjak at blakjak.net> wrote:
>
>> There's also INOC-DBA for noc-to-noc comms, assuming both ends have set it up.
>
> I believe that is what he was referring too. It's been discussed on here at length in the past so I dont see why it shouldn't be mentioned, it even has its on Wikipedia article so its fairly public knowledge.

yep, thats it, haven't seen it mentioned here before, but I dont always
pay attention, ya know, non-catchy threads 'n all, but searching the
ausnog folder shows a good few keyword hits going back a few years so
your right, not that just anyone can be a part of it, needing and ASN
and password 'n stuff ...