[AusNOG] Move over to AusSAG.net, SAGE-AU or Whirlpool please (Re: Speaking of DNS...)

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Thu Feb 13 08:51:39 EST 2014

Mark,

I do not agree at all with that suggestion.  DNS is integral to Service
Provider operations and is fully on-topic for AusNOG.

If you, and anyone else aren't happy with the content on AusNOG, I suggest
you unsubscribe.

I also suggest to all the people whinging about off-topic content, that
they let the moderators handle it, and if you REALLY are upset about
something, email them about your concerns and leave the crap off the list.

In my opinion, the complaints about off-topic content, are the most
off-topic content on this list at the moment.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering