[AusNOG] DNS stuff-up

Damian Guppy the.damo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 18:08:01 EST 2014

I disagree. DNS, just like SMTP or NTP or any other key protocol like that
is a key part of a network operators field of work, particularly if you
work for a carrier. If something breaks with (global) DNS i guarantee
people will be running to the Netadmin / ISP tech support first. A couple
years back telstra broke their main DNS server and all the media outlets
reported it as a network outage by telstra not as a DNS outage.

--Damian

PS. I think posts like this just increase the pointless spam to this list.