[AusNOG] DNS stuff-up

Geordie Guy elomis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 15:34:24 EST 2014

Hi Folks,  Our public DNS provider appears to have zigged where they
should've zagged and restored a DNS server from backup that then
immediately began dishing out old IPs for our domains.  I am trying to
trace down where the bad records are and where the good ones are to give
brass an idea of impact, but it looks like Telstra doesn't publish a
looking glass anymore.  Can some Telstra customer give me an idea whether
b2b.covermore.com is resolving to 203.161.138.9 or 103.247.65.9?

- G