[AusNOG] Power issues - Equinix SY3

Wolfgang Nagele wolfgang.nagele at ausregistry.com.au
Mon Feb 10 14:49:59 EST 2014

Hi,

We’ve had equipment failures at SY3 over the course of the last year at an unusually high rate. We use the same equipment in other data centers and have failure rates nowhere close to the ones we have up there. Anybody else having such issues? Temperature and Humidity levels all look good but we suspect power to be a potential issue there. Any ideas how to narrow this down - any electricians that have good equipment to perform measurements (probably over the course of days)?

Thanks,
Wolfgang