[AusNOG] PXE Boot Installations

Jacob Bisby ausnog at jdmnet.com.au
Sun Feb 9 14:38:28 EST 2014

Now you face the imminent problem that your primary resource of help
(SAGE-AU) has paying members - why would they even bother signing up for
a free list and not use the one they're paying for?.

This post along with the seemingly regular 'give a job' posts you put
through the list is just one example of your inability to comprehend the
list charter - if you understand where Nathan is coming from and feel
your email belongs on a different list why on earth did you put it on
this one?.

Even further - in the past you've already created a Sysadmin list in a
scenario similar to this one, I'm sure of it.

- Jacob