[AusNOG] PXE Boot Installations

Matthew Byrne m.byrne at stratusblue.com.au
Sun Feb 9 14:24:36 EST 2014

Daniel,

As much as your ignorance to the charter rules annoys me, this is the first time I've pulled you up on an off-topic post.

AusNOG is a Network Operators Group, why would they open up the "correct sys admin" mailing lists?

I don't think anyone on this list would appreciate your attitude that you'll keep spamming on here until AusNOG motion your demands.