[AusNOG] Local IPv6 Tunnel Broker

David Beveridge dave at bevhost.com
Wed Feb 5 12:51:56 EST 2014

You can always try to use a 6to4 tunnel.
First do a traceroute to 192.88.99.1, to see where the nearest 6to4 router
is.
If you happy to route via that then 6to4 is ok.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6to4

An even better solution can be used if you have native IPv6 at one of your
other sites using Mikrotik Ethernet over IP.
http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:Interface/EoIP
http://code.google.com/p/linux-eoip/