[AusNOG] Sydney Underground Cables and the new Trams

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Wed Feb 5 09:03:25 EST 2014

Good to know... and leading by example ;-)

Do you perceive any long term changes to the way cables are rolled out when
there are tram tracks running down places like George St?

I realise Melbourne already does this, but their streets were designed for
this and have much wider paths than Sydney.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering