[AusNOG] What are people doing for monitoring BGP?

Paul Gear ausnog at libertysys.com.au
Tue Feb 4 23:29:56 EST 2014

A quick update on this: I emailed BGPmon and got a bounce message saying
that our domain does not exist.  Our DNS servers are hosted on addresses
within our AS, so that makes perfect sense if there's a reachability issue.

I've double-checked that the correct routes are advertised to all our
peers and confirmed this on several route-views servers.  (See the
pastebin below.)

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this further?

Thanks in advance,
Paul