[AusNOG] VIC PIPE IX - Akamai

Shannon G @ Web24 shannon.g at web24.com.au
Mon Feb 3 13:18:00 EST 2014

Hi Ryan,

Yes, we’ve seen some pain as a result of this.

I’ve had some success filtering their prefixes from our PIPE interface, but other upstreams are also taking their path so success is limited.

I had a ticket open via a partner, and was advised that the issue had been fixed, although info on the looking glass still suggests otherwise.

Can I help provide additional pressure?

Shannon Gernyi
Systems Engineer

[cid:image006.png at 01CEA8BA.DAD0E630]