[AusNOG] Pokethernet cable tester

Andrew Cox andrew.cox at bigair.net.au
Mon Feb 3 12:44:09 EST 2014

Couple of people have emailed me to ask about the TDR and line voltage
details; here's a breakdown of the important specs.

Device Specs:
====
Size: 90x65x25 mm
Weight: 200 g
Connection: Micro-USB for charging
8 hours operating time on battery
Line Voltage measurement up to 110V (with input protection)
TDR range up to 400m