[AusNOG] Pokethernet cable tester

Andrew Cox andrew.cox at bigair.net.au
Sun Feb 2 11:43:17 EST 2014

Mmm I was thinking that myself but I'm not sure what the Import
Taxes/Duties would be (they kick in for items over $1000AUD in value afaik).
If enough people are keen I'd be happy to investigate further and arrange
it.

If we buy a bunch of the $250 packs anyone can get one for $125USD + P&H +
portion of the import tax/duties.

- Andrew