[AusNOG] IPv6 Address Management

Mark Currie MCurrie at laserfast.com.au
Mon Dec 29 11:34:43 EST 2014

Many of the commercial IPAM products now have native IPv6 support as well, and there have been many discussions on here both open-source and commercial IPv4 products...

There also appear to be some cloud based IPv6 products such as 6connect (which also does IPv4) which look quite feature rich and have free trials.

Cheers,
Mark Currie