[AusNOG] What's in your bag

Ross [Eve IT] ross at eve-it.net
Mon Dec 29 11:28:09 EST 2014

I keep a small suitcase in the boot that I can check-in as I travel
Interstate to DCs.
I also can just pull it out any local DC if I need it.

(about the same size as ones you can carry on board a plane)

In the suitcase I have;
Various Ethernet cables, sizes and colours.
Fibre patch cables,
Screw drivers.
RJ-45 plugs
Pliers / Crimping tool.
USB to Serial adapters.
Roll over cables.
Ext HDD.
Various SFPs.
Cable ties/Velcro straps.
Scissors.
Torch.
Pad paper & Pen.
Spare glasses as I tend to forget mine at the office or home.
Spare apple cables.
Small 1st aid kit, I tend to scrape or cut myself on racks!

This thread has reminded me to clean it up and restock it ;)